Thank you for your interest in the part-time or full-time PREP-COOK positions with the TBAR.
Requirements and Descriptions: please commit yourself to these...
• Past kitchen experience
• Exhibit basic culinary skills
• Independently prepares various foods following recipes
• Able to organize and prioritize tasks
• Maintain high pace while prepping
• Completes tasks timely and efficiently
• Sufficient knife skills
• Keep kitchen organized and clean
• Label products correctly
• Rotate products based on dates
• [endif]Properly stores food in correct areas
• Accountability for work performance
• Handle food in compliance with proper health and safety requirements
• Report noticed problems with equipment
• Is responsive to suggestions and direction
• Maintain positive relationships and attitudes towards co-workers and customers
• Responsible for getting scheduled shifts covered if needed
• Down for whatever other duties comes up
• Part of badass team
• Have fun
This is a great job for the right person. The prep-cook is the backbone of our establishment; strong kitchen understanding, honesty, and integrity are important qualities for this position. Hours are 7pm-until the prep list is completed. Flexible pay is based on experience and performance.
Email attached resume that includes:
• Name, contact info, etc.
• 3 most recent work experiences: dates, job description, location, why you are no longer working with these employers.
• If not included in most recent employment, include at least 1 kitchen work experience: dates/length of employment, company name and location, job description/responsibilities, etc.
BRIEFLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
• Describe 3 qualities you possess that make you a super employee. Give us an idea of who you would be as a TBAR prep-cook.
• What is your opinion of “no call no show?”
• Have you ever been terminated from employment? If yes, explain.
• Have you ever quit employment without giving at least 2 weeks notice? If yes explain.
• What is your schedule availability? Interested in full-time or part-time?
TBAR is an equal opportunity employer. If your application is chosen for interview, 2 referrals with phone and email contacts will be requested. (1 work associate, 1 personal)
If you have any questions or need clarifications please email us
Thank you for your time and inquiry,