Thank you for your interest in the full-time PREP-COOK positions with the TBAR.
This is a great job for the right person. The prep-cook is the backbone of our establishment; strong kitchen understanding, honesty, and integrity are important qualities for this position. Hours are 6:30 pm-until the prep list is completed. Flexible pay is based on experience and performance.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If not included in most recent employment, include at least 1 kitchen experience: dates/length of employment, company name and location, job description/responsibilities, etc.
BRIEFLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
• Describe 3 qualities you possess that make you a super employee. Give us an idea of who you would be as a TBAR prep-cook.
• Will you commit for remainder of ski season?
Requirements and Descriptions:
• Past kitchen experience
• Exhibit basic culinary skills
• Independently prepares various foods following recipes
• Able to organize and prioritize tasks
• Maintain high pace while prepping
• Completes tasks timely and efficiently
• Sufficient knife skills
• Keep kitchen organized and clean
• Label products correctly
• Rotate products based on dates
• Properly stores food in correct areas
• Accountability for work performance
• Handle food in compliance with proper health and safety requirements
• Report noticed problems with equipment
• Is responsive to suggestions and direction
• Maintain positive relationships and attitudes towards co-workers and customers
• Responsible for getting scheduled shifts covered if needed
• Down for whatever other duties comes up
• Part of badass team
• Have fun
TBAR is an equal opportunity employer. If your application is chosen for interview, 2 referrals with phone and email contacts may be requested. (1 work associate, 1 personal)
If you have any questions or need clarifications please email us
Thank you for your time and inquiry,