Requirements and Descriptions: Please commit yourself to the following...
- Commitment to entire season including closing/ cleaning period required.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift and carry 50+ lbs.
- Two years + experience in various stations in kitchen.
- Maintain positive relationships and attitudes with coworkers and customers.
- Can work in a high demand environment
- Can function in small, open kitchen
- Is responsive to suggests and direction
- Independent skills in kitchen including area set up, cleanliness, keeping yourself busy during down time, quality control of product, organization, inventory, prep cook lists, etc.
- Ability to organize tasks and work spaces
- Superb communication skills regarding tickets and dish preparation
- Can create specials
- Can receive orders and put away
- Clean and/or organize walk in refrigerators and freezers, as assigned
- Handle food in compliance with proper health and safety requirements
- Wants to be part of, and contribute to a badass team
- Other duties, as assigned
- Work scheduled shifts, which may include holidays.
- Responsible for getting scheduled shifts covered for time off
- Have fun
Hours: Kitchen is open at 11am-6pm. Skiing prior to opening is an option as long as station is ready to go and you are on line by 10:45am. Morning prep time is roughly 2 hrs. Opportunities are available to grow with the company. This is a seasonal position available during ski season where return employment is encouraged.
Email an attached resume to email@example.com that includes:
- Name, contact info, etc
- 3 most recent work experiences: dates, job description, location, why you are no longer working with these employers
- Include additional work experiences in kitchens: dates/length of employment, company, job description/responsibilities, etc
BRIEFLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- Touch on your persoanl work ethics and describe 3 qualities you possess that contribute to a well flowing, high-paced kitchen environment.
- Have you ever been terminated from employment? If yes, explain.
- Have you ever quit employment without giving at least 2 weeks notice? If yes explain.
- What is your schedule availability?
TBAR is an equal opportunity employer. If your application is chosen for interview, 2 referrals with phone and email contacts will be requested. ( 1 work associate, 1 personal).
Thank you for your time and inquiry,