Thank you for your interest in the FOOD RUNNER position with the TBAR.
TO APPLY: Email- TBARSTEAMBOAT@GMAIL.COM
Please include: Name, Contact information, and Resume
3 most recent work experiences: (Please include dates, job description, and why did you leave?)
BRIEFLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
(1) Describe 3 qualities that you possess that would make you a great TBAR food runner.
(2) Will you show up on time for your shift?
(3) What does “Restaurant Awareness” mean to you?
BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE PERSONALLY COMMIT YOURSELF TO THE FOLLOWING:
Requirements and Descriptions:
• Must have good organization and communication skills.
• Can read tickets and run food to appropriate numbers and customers.
• Being aware and clear tables every time you walk around restaurant.
• Can independently initiate and complete tasks during down times.
• Knowledge of restaurant service and/or ability to quickly learn the skills.
• Maintain positive relationships and attitudes towards co-workers and customers.
• Can work in demanding and fast pace environment.
• Hands full out of kitchen, hands full back to the kitchen. It is the motto of the job
• Support for kitchen and bar staff. Offers help and can be easily directed
• Responsive to constructive criticism and direction
• Wants to have a great time working in a place that you love
• Polish silverware
• Responsible for getting scheduled shifts covered if needed
• Full commitment for the winter season. No Week long vacations
• Have fun
TBAR is an equal opportunity employer. If your application is chosen for interview, 2 referrals with phone and email contacts will be requested. (1 work associate, 1 personal)
If you have any questions or need clarifications please email us
Thank you for your time and inquiry,