Thank you for your interest in the FOOD RUNNER position with the TBAR.
WE NEED SOMEONE FOR TUES and WED THROUGH END OF SEASON
Email or bring us your resume that includes:
Name, contact info, etc
3 most recent work experiences: dates, job description, why did you leave?
BRIEFLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
(1) Describe 3 qualities that you possess that would make you a great TBAR food runner.
(2) Will you show up on time for your shift?
or come in with resume.
BEFORE APPLYING, PERSOANLLY COMMITT YOURSELF TO THE FOLLOWING:
Requirements and Descriptions:
• Must have good organization and communication skills
• Read tickets and run food to appropriate numbers
• Clear tables every time you walk around restaurant
• Hands full out of kitchen, hands full back in is the motto of the job (what is this? Ask us =)
• Knowledge of restaurant service or ability to quickly learn the skills
• Maintain positive relationships and attitudes towards co-workers and customers
• Can work in demanding and fast paced environment
• Can independently initiate and complete tasks during down times
• Support kitchen and bar staff, offers help and can be easily directed
• Responsive to constructive criticism and direction
• Wants to have a great time working in a place that you love
• Polish silverware
• Responsible for getting scheduled shifts covered if needed
• Whatever else come up
• Have fun
Thank you for your time and inquiry,