Thank you for your interest in the Bar/Bus Back position with the TBAR.
TO APPLY: Email- TBARSTEAMBOAT@GMAIL.COM
Please include: Name, Contact information, and Resume
3 most recent work experiences: (Please include dates, job description, and why did you leave?)
BRIEFLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
(1) Describe 3 qualities that you possess that would make you a great Bar/ Bus Back.
(2) Will you show up on time for your shift?
(3) What does “Restaurant Awareness” mean to you?
BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE PERSONALLY COMMIT YOURSELF TO THE FOLLOWING:
Requirements and Descriptions:
• Must have good organization and communication skills.
• Can read the pace of the restaurant and judge where to be needed.
• Being aware and clear tables every time you walk around restaurant.
• Can independently initiate and complete tasks during down times.
• Knowledge of restaurant service and/or ability to quickly learn the skills.
• Maintain positive relationships and attitudes towards co-workers and customers.
• Can work in demanding and fast pace environment.
• Hands full out, hands full back. It is the motto of the job
• Support for kitchen and bar staff. Offers help and can be easily directed
• Responsive to constructive criticism and direction
• Polite to customers when bussing.
• Communication with Managers.
• Displays organization and honesty.
• Responsible for getting scheduled shifts covered if needed
• Full commitment for the winter season. No Week long vacations
• Ability to move kegs
• Hours of work are roughly 6:00 12:00-6:00 pm 3 days a week
TBAR is an equal opportunity employer. If your application is chosen for interview, 2 referrals with phone and email contacts will be requested. (1 work associate, 1 personal)
If you have any questions or need clarifications please email us
Thank you for your time and inquiry,